Monday, June 25, 2012

Sorry for the lack of content

Hello all! I know it's been a while since I've blogged, and that's because all I've been doing the past week or so has been working. I'm starting to get the hang of the fast paced hospital routine, hopefully I'll get the hang of it by the time I'm on my own. I start training on evening shift tonight, 3-11:30. That should be interesting.

Speaking of my new job, apparently I was a retard an entered my routing number incorrectly on my direct deposit forms, sooooooo I didn't get paid. I've been sitting here waiting on it, hoping it will deposit so I can buy things and get my hair done tomorrow! I don't want to have to move money over from my savings. I hate doing that. In the mean time, I guess I can try to budget it since I do know how much I was supposed to be paid.

More news in money, I got my security deposit back from Wooster. They charged me for a late check out, which I don't understand because I was a senior, and they also charged me some outrageous $100 fee. I'm calling today to bitch them out.

No news yet on the CSU classes or program. I just emailed a new lady yesterday, so hopefully she'll get back to me.

I had planned to start working out in the morning this week, but as you can see, I'm writing this instead of being outside biking or doing Zumba. The weather is actually really nice for being active, (cloudy and 65 degrees). Perhaps I'll get my butt out there after this.

On Saturday, I went with a bunch of Wooster friends to go see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy at the House of Blues. It's my second time seeing them and they're always a lot of fun. We saw a few of our friends from the Cleveland dance scene out there as well. I really liked dancing to my favorite local band, The Madison Crawl, just  because I like their music a bit more (and the fans always flood the floor once the main band comes on). We kept getting compliments on our dancing from people who were sitting or standing near us. It made me feel good because I haven't danced in the longest time, and I felt like I had started to lose what I had worked so hard to build up. If time permits, I'll also be going dancing this Saturday at the new location for the Get Hep Swing dances.

Not too much else to report on. If I find something, I'll get at ya.

No new pictures either, so instead, I'll post a picture of Kermit from Jenna Marbles.

I don't really want a dog, but if I had to get one, this breed (Italian Greyhound) would be one of my choices

No comments:

Post a Comment