Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Outfit post 3!!

This outfit post has a kind of theme: skirts with pockets! I absolutely LOVE skirts and dresses with pockets, and am even considering a wedding dress with pockets when that day comes (I watch too much Say Yes to the Dress). I feel like these outfits are both really me. One is a more business professional me, and the other is a more casual every day me. I love them both.

I was really excited about this first skirt because I had been looking for a gray one to wear to work. I walked in to H&M, saw it, and freaked out because it had pockets! Plus H&M is relatively cheap, so I was pretty content buying it. The black top border is great for defining a waist, and the gray goes great with bright colors. I wore black patent wedges to work this day. They're really comfortable.
Pink Shirt: New York & Co., Gray Skirt: H&M
This next outfit I wore just this week. I absolutely LOVE Lauren Conrad's designs and I feel like they really help define my style. Therefore this is one of my favorite skirts. Sadly in the picture I didn't put my hand in the pocket, but I assure you, they are there. The cardigan was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend's parents (his mom knows my style well). I totally love it and was excited that I could finally wear it since it has quarter sleeves. The back is a sheer crochet lace type of thing and it's so cute. I finally took a detail picture for you all! I wore some brown (I can't remember the exact name, kind of like a wood shade) flats. They're kind of uncomfortable, but way cute.

Gray Cardigan: American Eagle, Bird Print Skirt: LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohls
 
The back of the cardigan!
I'm feeling quite stylish as of late. Except for today, I went from scrubs to a t-shirt and shorts. Hopefully I can keep up the pictures!

Any style suggestions for me?

1 comment:

  1. Both outfits are SUPER cute! I love that pink top on you. I'm also loving that pencil skirt on you, very nice!

    ReplyDelete