Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Outfit post!

I finally took pictures of my outfits! 

I was online one day and I saw a picture of Jessica Biel wearing wedge sneakers. I guess they're supposed to be for adding height without a visible heel. I definitely don't need height, but I just think they're totally cute, so I bought a pair! They're soooo comfy, and they don't make me too incredibly tall. Here's how I rocked them: 


Slouchy Shirt: American Eagle, Polka Dot Jeggins: LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohls, Wedge Sneakers: Target
Close up! They're light grey suede! And that little velcro guy goes around it and attaches!


My next outfit I wore to work one day. It's a sheer chiffon shirt, which I paired with a black cami to make it work appropriate. I wore my normal black dress pants, but added a studded belt for some flair. And again, I forgot to take accessory pictures. Oh well, and sorry it's kind of blurry!
Striped chiffon shirt: American Eagle, Studded Belt: Charlotte Russe, Dress Pants: New York & Co.

1 comment:

  1. You're totally rockin' those sneaker wedges! Get it gurrrrl!

    ReplyDelete