Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Very First Outfit Post!!

Hey everyone! I really felt like writing today, but I don't really have anything to write about. So instead, I decided to finally upload some of my outfit selfies to share with everyone!


This first one is a shot from the locker room at work. I try to dress fashionably in my secretary role because I'm supposed to have a uniform but they still haven't gotten it for me. I'm milking it while I can. I really liked the combination of my dark purple cardigan with this teensy polka dot button down shirt, letting the shirt sleeves peek out at the ends of the cardigan. I should take detail shots next time, because this cardigan has faux elbow patch outlines sewn on in black. And I love the teensy polka dots on the shirt! 

Cardigan: H&M, Button Down: Marhsalls, Dress Pants: NY&C

 I got tired of wearing black dress pants to work, so I decided to go out to Express and buy some salmon colored ones. I'm really excited to try them out, and I'll definitely take lots of pics!

This next outfit is from a day when it was still relatively comfortable outside in December. I was going to Starbucks to work on my graduate school applications and I wanted to look cute. I opted for a floral skirt and some tights. It was the first time I wore the tights and they were semi uncomfortable so when I got home, I promptly traded them for yoga pants. 


Slouchcy Shirt: American Eagle, Skirt: Forever 21, Burgundy Tights: JC Penney, Boots: JC Penney

Hopefully I'll be taking many more outfit pics. I often think "Hey, I look cute!" but I never think to take a picture, or am at a loss for a long enough mirror for my tall self. I'll definitely have to take more detail shots too!

My sister just informed me that "Most Memorable Moments of Honey Boo Boo" is on, so we're gonna go watch it together! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment