Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello, dancing.

I don't feel like blogging anything substantial yet, so instead, I'm going to watch lindy and blues videos. And there's NOTHING you can do about it. So HA!

I really miss dancing and going to exchanges (kind of regretting skipping PittStop this year), so I'm going to build up my confidence and drive again. I also miss my friends who I used to dance with. There's alway just a special bond when you can look at someone and then just break into a swing out at that moment in time. Or within an hours time, say to someone "Hey, I want to dance!" so you find a place and a group of people to go dancing. Sam and I want to try to go to All Balboa Weekend here in Cleveland in June, so I'm going to start trying to learn Bal!

You may also watch lindy and blues videos. Here you go:

Lindy Focus, 2012

 This one is from The Let's Dance Society, my senior year :)

Good ol' blues

And balboa, for those of you who don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment