Friday, May 25, 2012

Keeping Calendars

So, I wanted to make a post about my new furniture in my room, but it's still a mess so I haven't taken any pictures. I'll get to that eventually.

This post is going to be about my new activity of updating and keeping calendars. There are so many fun things going on, not just in the summer, but all of the time, that I feel like I need to document them on a calendar. I've decided to keep a planner, a wall calendar, and one of those little daily planners. The wall calendar is for an easy visual when I'm sitting in my room, the planner is for when I'm at school, and the mini daily planner is travel size for my purse or bag.

Designs on my calendars: My wall calendar is "Cleveland 2012." It's photos of hot spots in Cleveland. I've yet to truly appreciate any of the "hot spots." My planner is "Love Pink." Obviously I have to represent one of my work places, plus I get it at a discount, why not buy it? My mini daily planner has a kitty on it!


Things that will be on my calendars: Days I work and at which job I'll be working. Important birthdays. Concerts. Dance events. Important Tribe games. When school starts, deadlines will be on there.Maybe I'll get some stickers to designate certain events/jobs.

Just like everything else in my life, who knows how long I'll actually keep these things updated. I feel like they're going to be  huge help, so I'm thinking I'll keep up with them for a while. I've thought about experimenting with online calendars, or one on my Kindle, but that relies too much on internet and all that. I'm sticking with old school paper calendars.

It's hot out, I need some ice cream and Boy Meets World.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment