Monday, May 21, 2012

Intro to My Adult Life

I haven't blogged in over a year, so none of you get a taste of my senior year of college. Maybe I'll make a mash-up post of my senior year, but for now, you get my adult life... year....s.

I decided that I wanted to start this blog to document the beginning of my adult life, and to maybe encourage me to get off of my butt and do things. With that in tow, I wanted to start off this blog with a list of things that I feel need to change or need to happen so I can start my "adult life," whatever that means.

To Me, Adult Life Means:
  1. Unsubscribing from magazines such as Seventeen. I'm sorry, but I don't need info about freshman year of college, how to flirt with boys, and how to not be that girl at a party. 
  2. Not spending every day laying in bed till 1, watching Say Yes to the Dress and What Not to Wear, followed by eating lunch, then laying in bed again on Facebook and watching Boy Meets World.
  3. Taking responsibility for my funds and the money that I make. I need to budget and make sure that I have enough for bills, as well as what I want to do for fun. 
  4. Having respect for my parents' rules in the house, even though I am an adult, it's their house that they're letting me live in, for free. 
  5. Going out and experiencing the culture around me, in Cleveland, surrounding cities, concerts, bars, everything. Hopefully with friends!
I'll probably add more as I write this blog, as I learn things, and as my mind works. Hopefully I can keep this blog up to date, and not boring for everyone. 

Here's to a good start!



No comments:

Post a Comment