Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Favorite New Investments

It has been quite a while since I've posted. I'm surprised because I had taken some outfit pictures a while back of what was probably my favorite outfit that I've worn to work, as well as my first Kate Spade wristlet! I'll share them now instead!

In a previous post, I mentioned that I went on a Gap shopping spree thanks to my job's rewards program. This grey blazer was a part of the purchase (as well as the navy cropped pants, last worn here). As soon as I put it on, I fell in love. It's so soft, and it has a pretty light grey striped lining that looks adorable when you cuff the sleeves. Of course, I forgot a detail picture. Oh well! A couple of weeks later, I decided that I needed some more blouses, and I had a coupon for New York & Co., so I ended up buying this flowy blue tank.


Grey Blazer: Gap, Navy Cropped Pants: Gap, Flowy Blue Blouse: NY&Co

I am SO excited about my next investment (well, technically Adam's investment). He got me a Kate Spade wristlet for my birthday! I had been hinting about it, and sent him a coupon for it, and darn it, that guy came through! It's so beautiful, and perfect for every day use. It even holds my phone! I'm waiting until I finally get my big girl job to splurge on a handbag (I'm dead set on Maise). I'm glad that my eclectic Kate Spade collection is growing! I also won a 2015 planner from a blogger on Instagram! It's gorgeous, and I can't wait to use it next year!


The wristlet is more of a coral color, but you gotta use the Instagram filters!

A more timely update, if you haven't seen it on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter: I got my hair cut! My long hair had gotten way too out of hand, so I decided to chop off about 8 inches, and go with the trendy shoulder-brushing length. I was pretty nervous, and a little emotional (sadly), but I'm so glad I went through with it! I love my hair, and I love my sister for giving me this cut!



Those are my updates! Another, that I'll write about soon, is that I've applied to grad school again, this time for something different! I can't wait to divulge! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment