Friday, May 24, 2013

Outfit post 2!

I finally took more pictures of my outfits!! This first one is from one of the first really nice summery days we had. My boyfriend was coming to visit, and I wanted to look super cute! I also had bought this skirt a while back, before actual skirt weather and I had been trying to figure out a way to wear it. Here's how it turned out, I'm really happy with it!

Striped body con skirt: AE, Jean vest: Forever 21, Sandals: Target. The vest has a really cute lace panel on the back but I forgot to take a detail picture, AGAIN. Go me. 



 For this outfit, I was just feeling REALLY hipster. It was pretty hot out, and my sister had just given me this pair of high rise shorts that she got from Goodwill that didn't quite fit her. I decided that this summer I'm going to be less modest and if I've got it, flaunt it. This day I felt that I had it, so I wore my lace crop bustier top. Never mind my wet hair, it just tops off the HIPSTER look. Oh, I was calling this look "Hipster Slut" all day, though I was told it just looked hot.



Shorts: Goodwill, Crop Top: Charlotte Russe, Bad Quality Picture: Me.
  I think it's time to clean the mirror. 

I'm trying to be more fashion forward for the summer. It can be hard because it's so hot and all you want to wear is a tank top and shorts. But this year, I'm gonna work hard!


1 comment:

  1. That skirt is cute and so is that bustier! I don't think there's anything "slutty" about your outfit.

    But even more, I'm concerned that you'd call it that. What a person chooses to wear doesn't make her a slut in any way. That outfit isn't even particularly revealing. It's less revealing than a bikini.

    I think if you're going to "flaunt it," you should also not make fun of yourself.

    ReplyDelete