Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Colorblocking 'til the Sun Comes Out

I wore my grey skirt to work the other day because I'm so tired of wearing my dress pants. This winter has been much less fashion forward than I had hoped, so I didn't think anything of my outfit until I glanced myself in the mirror after work. I realized that I had colorblocked like crazy and it actually looked good. I must have subconsciously been looking out for myself and my lack of fashion at the time. My phone even matched the ensemble. I'm aching for spring-like weather, and to go shopping for a few new pick-me-ups for my wardrobe.
Magenta sweater: Aerie; Grey skirt with black border: H&M; Purple cardigan: H&M

You also may have noticed that my nails are painted oddly. They're red and blue from the Indians game the night before. I didn't have time to do them differently, so yolo. This Russian guy actually came in to ask a question and noticed them, so he asked if that's how everyone is wearing them now. I was kind of embarrassed haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment