Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Pink Pants Are Back!

I have been absolutely SEARCHING for a nautical stripe, boat neck, half sleeve shirt for the past month. I happened to be in North Carolina on vacation, shopping at some outlets, when low and behold I found the exact shirt I wanted at the Gap Outlet. Along with the half sleeve, it's also got a cute little 3-button detail on the sleeve. So cute! 

Not going to lie, I have fallen in love with Gap. It used to be the butt of jokes in middle school, but their clothes are classy, preppy-lite and totally my style.

It's been a little chilly in Cleveland this past week, so I decided I would wear my new shirt to work on my first day back. Paired with my pink pants, metallic gold flats, and my new tan, I got exactly the look  I was going for. 

Nautical Stripe Shirt: Gap Outlet, Pink Dress Pants: Express, Menswear Watch: NYC vendor
Metallic Gold Flats: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment